Streaming Data: The Nexus of Cloud-Modernized Analytics
Whether for on-demand movement and processing of data or real-time analytics, a rock-steady streaming platform is essential to supporting a range of use cases from cloud adoption to analytics. Today – especially in the context of digital transformation and operational intelligence – it’s stream or go home. The Webinar features GigaOm analyst Andrew Brust and special guest, Steve Wilkes, co-founder and CTO of Striim.
In this 1-hour webinar recorded on April 9, 2020, you will discover:
- The main components of a streaming platform: Ingestion, processing and delivery
- How streaming data integration supports cloud adoption and building new apps in the cloud
- How streaming data architecture accelerates AI/ML initiatives
- Why the Internet of Things (IoT) ties into streaming data, yet doesn’t define it
- How change data capture (CDC) technology bridges the worlds of streaming and transactional data for analytics